Jux nw went to family gthring. E chicken wings I onli ate 1 nia. Then when went to kitchen agn... NO MORE CHICKEN WINGS! lol. The wings were well-marinated todae luhs. Tat's why I loved them todae.(: Yum! I'm gettin hungry. Haix. So boliaoz luh, those ppl. Play 'Anything'. The thought of mum goin to Germany makes me feel like cryin luh. 10 days leh. Can mum not go? Haix Highly impossible larhs. Now veli sian leh. Btw, that bitch very realistic leh. So xianshi.. -.-'' Shameless like siao. Bitch! H8hersomuch! Forget it. I won't get myself angry. Kill brain cells leh. lol. Anw, tmr gonna go mum's shop. So might not come online. My sis's fault larh! Spoil my laptop. Then now still reparing. wth. Tired luh. Cycle 1hr leh!! Butt pain. LOL. Sensetive topic. Catch up tmr larh. Buaiix
profile
get me these and i'll tell ya ;D
Juicy Couture, Black watch, Swimsuit, Shanghai trip, NIKE sneakers, Lacoste shoes, NIKE vintage heritage,
Black clutch, Shades, Boots, Silver stilettos, Black stilettos, Sun dress, Long necklace, Black square scarf, NIKE waffle jacket, Smth to go with Levi's, Summer wardrobe