Eye pain leh. Probably due to the cryin ytd. lol. Cox mum left for Germany 12am. Then I frm 10 cry until 12am plus. Emo mode luh. Jux can't bear to see her go. FYI, I didn't cry non-stop hor. Gt stop in between la. You think wad? -.-'' I miss mum... Jux nw also went out to hv breakfast. Guess wad? Saw my uncle and his fwen leh! So qiao. Isn't it too much of a coincidence? lol. Den when we eating, damn sis kept kicking me. I think shld b she kicked too hard, then her sandle dropped. LOL! Then I kicked it away. (: Mean hor? But haix.. Mus b mean when dealing wif ppl like her ma. Too bad lor. Then she kept complaining. Shit la. Eye pain. Continue ltr if hv time. Biies.
profile
get me these and i'll tell ya ;D
Juicy Couture, Black watch, Swimsuit, Shanghai trip, NIKE sneakers, Lacoste shoes, NIKE vintage heritage,
Black clutch, Shades, Boots, Silver stilettos, Black stilettos, Sun dress, Long necklace, Black square scarf, NIKE waffle jacket, Smth to go with Levi's, Summer wardrobe