Hey readers, this is a beautiful lurv poem i came across during lit. AND I TOTALLY LURV IT LOADS!! :-
Vacant Possession by Felix Cheong (1965-), modern Singaporean I want you to tell me knowing me made all the difference, that if I had never intruded on your life like a theif in the night, seized possession as deftly as only love can, you would've remained a vagrant house with its lights turned out, a vague breath that waits for the clock to be pushed back, as though memories alone could appease the solitude in your bones.
From Temptation and Other Poems by Felix Cheong. Landmark Books, 1998.
Well, dear readers, if you're really gd at appreciating lurv<33> hahas. i personally felt it was rather touching, somehow. (i reli got so damn emo while reading it) lols. anw, hope you guys enjoyed it luhs. oh yes. btw, i got the pics i wanted!! WOW~ it's time to change my wallpaper, huhs? plus, bitch, this's goin out to ya: PLSSTAYAWYFRMHIM, IFYOUDO,GOOD. ANW,I'LLSTILLHATEYOUFOREVA ASLONGASEUDUNMAKEACLEAN BREAKWIFMR.GORGEOUS,GETIT?! let's nt get too touchy, alright? toodles, people! muakkies fer all my loved ones! XOXOXOXO
profile
get me these and i'll tell ya ;D
Juicy Couture, Black watch, Swimsuit, Shanghai trip, NIKE sneakers, Lacoste shoes, NIKE vintage heritage,
Black clutch, Shades, Boots, Silver stilettos, Black stilettos, Sun dress, Long necklace, Black square scarf, NIKE waffle jacket, Smth to go with Levi's, Summer wardrobe