Tuesday, October 07, 2008,12:56 PM
i haven't got over it.but still.
thank goodness for daren's crap.
look.
Randomness Chapter #12
Well, a random blog must have random content. And here's random content, the Crapper himself, taking a quiz. Face it, you WANT to know MORE about the crapper.
Q1. What time do you go to bed?
Uh, totally random times. But nothing before 11PM, that's for sure.
Q2. Do you drink coffee?
You bet I do. It's a daily thing, second thing in the morning.
Q3. What was the last song you listened to?
When You Believe, the Leon Jackson version.
Q4. How old were you when you got/gave your first kiss?
Hehe, I think I got one from my mum the minute I was born.
Q5. What kind of ice cream is your favorite?
Eh, I love all types.
Q6. Have you ever met an internet friend in real life?
Yeah, during some sort of gamer's meet.
Q7. Are you/have you ever been anorexic?
*checks dictionary* Uh, nope.
Q8. Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Saving Time?
And what the heck is Daylight Saving Time?
Q9. What size shoe do you wear?
I don't really care, so I don't know.
Q10. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Eh, a really really good friend, but I won't specify who.
Q11. Which is more important in your life, TV or Internet?
The Internet. You can do loads more.
Q12. Do you have an iPod?
Eh, nope. But I wouldn't mind having one(who would?).
Q13. Have you ever been fired from a job?
Hehe, I've never been on one to start with.
Q14. Have you ever taken something you knew belonged to someone else?
Uh, I'd be lying if I said no. So here: No.
Q15. Do you overuse smileys?
Nope, I only use them in response to other smileys.
Q16. Who is better; Madonna or Blondie?
Eh, I don't even know these two people.
Q17. Who is better; Elton John or Billy Joel?
Hehe, Elton John, cause he's gay.
Q18. Do you know the song Total Eclipse Of The Heart?
Nope. Sounds retarded though. No offence.
Q19. When was the last time you ate something?
Like, right now.
Q20. Name three websites you visit every day:
Yahoo, Blogger, and Gamefaqs are a few to list.
Q21. Have you seen all of the Jaws movies?
Nope. Not even one of them.
Q22. Do you have Entomophobia?
Yeah, ever since young.
Q23. Do you know what Entomophobia is?
Yeah, I had to check the dictionary to answer the previous question.
Q24. Have you ever worn black eyeliner?
Nope. I've never worn eyeliner in my life.
Q25. Have you ever worn blue mascara?
Oh, for the last time, I've NEVER worn makeup.
Q26. Ever spiked your hair?
Yeah, 'spiked' by MMM and Aloy.
Q27. How long have you had a computer?
One to myself, you mean? Since P2.
Q28. Have you ever written something, and published it on the internet?
Yeah, I'm sort of a Net-Author. Done it tons of times.
Q29. Do you have a crush on anyone at the moment?
Hmm, yeah.
Q30. Do you like Starbucks?
What sorta question is that? Erm, yeah, I suppose so.
Q31. Have you ever owned a kitten?
Eh, nope. But I wouldn't mind one. Cute, afterall.
Q32. Is it raining where you are?
Like now? Nope.
Q33. When was the last time you played cards? (not on the computer)
Uh, quite recently. Chor Tai Tee.
Q34. Can you play chess?
Yeah, I know the rules and all.
Q35. Ever owned a pair of the original Nikes? (white, with only a single swoosh)
I don't really give a hoot about shoes. But from the descript, I think my sis has one.
Q36. Ever worn leg warmers?
Uh, nope. They're so gay and all.
Q37. When was the last time you read a book over 700 pages long?
Last night. It's my bedtime story. You know, 2 chapters every night before bed.
Q38. How many people are on your IM friends list?
Eh, 933, of which lots are online gaming friends.
Q39. How many hours of sleep do you usually get?
Usually 2-3 on usual days. 11-12 on holidays. =D
Q40. Have you ever drank cherry coke?
Yeah, tasted quite okay.
Q41. Do you prefer using pens or pencils?
Pants. Uh, I mean Pens. No reason.
Q42. Have you ever skipped for a long distance?
Skipped? Eh, nope.
Q43. Have you ever had a black eye?
Hmm, nope.
Q44. Something that keeps you going everyday?
My optimism and crappiness!
Q45. Do you own a gun?
Yeah, and it has wonderful sound effects =P
Q46. Do you like who you are?
Yeah, you could say I do.
Q47. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Eh, rich.
Q48. Do you like the cold?
Sure, if it isn't THAT cold.
Q49. Are you happy you are alive?
Hmm, not entirely.
Q50. Do you like looking up at the stars?
Yeah, sure I do.
Q51. Would you ever cheat on anyone?
Heck nope. That'll be one of the last things I'd ever do.
Q52. Do you daydream a lot?
It's the third thing I do most, aside breathing and crapping.
Q53. Would you ask your crush out?
Yeah, sure. Why not?
Q54. Do you like the ocean?
You just reminded me of the Freaky Fish Guy.
Q55. Who did you last get angry with?
Myself. XD
Q56. Coke or Pepsi?
May I have a mixture please?
Q57. Liberal or Conservative?
Liberal. Very liberal.
Q58. Do you think you are smart?
I'd say 'Yes' if I weren't trying to be humble.
Q59. Do you hear voices?
Yeah, all the time.
Q60. What is your biggest achievement in your life?
Achieving the level of crappiness I have now.
Q61. Have you got any regrets in life?
Yeah, far too many.
Q62. Have you ever said the words "I Love You"?
Yeah, several times.
Q63. If you could have one super power what would it be?
The ability to be omnipotent. Or I'd be content with being able to manipulate time.
Q64. What trait in someone do you hate?
Eh, Arrogance, to just name one.
Q65. If you could have one wish fulfilled what would it be?
Hmm, all of existence to end. (Weird and retarded, I know)
Q66. When was the last time you cried and why?
Eh, yesterday. Cause I was feeling plain emo. =P
Q67. Have you ever been arrested?
Yeah, for something I didn't do. Got off all the same.
Q68. What's more important, love or friendship?
Ain't they the same? Love for your friends is called friendship. =D
Q69. What colour are your socks?
Who cares?
Q70. Have you ever sucked someone's toes?
Uh, no. That's called Oral Sex, ain't it?
0 crappy replies
heh.