S I C K. says: i tell you ah, i was damn bloody stupid ytd
Zoey ;D says: in what way?
Zoey ;D says: hurhur!
S I C K. says: me lah! i sleeeeeeeeeeeeep sleeeeeeeeeeeep sleeeeeeeeeeep then missed the family gathering
S I C K. says: i must be the biggest fattest bodoh in the world
Zoey ;D says: hahahahas!
Zoey ;D says: LAZY !
S I C K. says: i'm still amazed by my stupidity
Zoey ;D says: this is not stupid...its LAZY ! D::
S I C K. says: i tell you ah, it's like.. i purposely tried every way to miss the gathering, and when i missed it, i wanna cry lor
S I C K. says: WTFH
Zoey ;D says: hahahahas....
i must be the world's fattest bodoh ever. i busted my very chance to -well, ahem- this year!!! can you believe it?? Y E A R
profile
get me these and i'll tell ya ;D
Juicy Couture, Black watch, Swimsuit, Shanghai trip, NIKE sneakers, Lacoste shoes, NIKE vintage heritage,
Black clutch, Shades, Boots, Silver stilettos, Black stilettos, Sun dress, Long necklace, Black square scarf, NIKE waffle jacket, Smth to go with Levi's, Summer wardrobe